- Gap Says Key Sales Meaure Slides 6 Percent in May - Business of Fashion
- Big Changes Are Ahead at Ralph Lauren - The Washington Post
- Can The New Restructuring Plan Revive Ralph Lauren - Forbes
- Ralph Lauren Hires CFO From Roval Coach - Wall Street Journal
TDH EDITOR'S NOTE: Wow....take your pick of the news articles out there about Ralph. 1200 people laid-off. Shifting executive team. Labels to be culled down or eliminated most likely. You heard it here first folks...told 'ya there would be layoffs at RL.
- Karl Lagerfeld Calls her "One of the most interesting designers working today." Meet Chitose Abe - The Telepgraph
- From Sheryl Sandberg To Beyonce: The 60 Richest, Most Successful Self-Made Women In America - Forbes
- Unmade Studio: It's Knitwear Manufacturing - But Not As We Know It - Knitting Industry
TDH EDITOR'S NOTE: Note the large percentage from retail and fashion!