FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- Luxury Brand Coach Cuts Jobs and Turns Over Top Execs as Turnaround Finds Traction - Crain's
- American Apparel Lays Off Hundreds of Workers - Fortune
TDH EDITOR'S NOTE: Unfortunately this is going to be a recurring headline and we're going to closely monitor the situation here on TDH. The American Apparel layoffs were 2 weeks ago. Coach happened this week. Sources tell me there is about to be another major U.S. designer primed for a big restructuring.
FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK TRUMP WILL BRING BACK JOBS:
- California Minimum Wage Hike Hits L.A. Apparel Industry: 'The Exodus Has Begun' - LA Times
- Tunisia's Knitters Are Open For Business - KnittingIndustry.com
FOR WEEKEND WARRIORS:
TDH EDITOR'S NOTE: Can I just say 'Thank you for this and OY VEY!' I totally agree with this snarky commentary and would LOVE to see a more modern vision for our amazing Olympians.
FOR DEPARTMENT STORE SHOPPERS:
- Coach's Warning to Department Stores - Bloomberg
FOR PINTEREST FANATICS:
TDH EDITOR'S NOTE: Follow me HERE