Thursday, March 8, 2018

Reebok Launches the New Fast Flexweave Running Shoe


On Monday March 5th, I joined star athletes, professional trainers, and fitness enthusiasts to celebrate Reebok's launch of their latest running shoe: Fast Flexweave.

A bunch of workout clothes along with a pair of Reebok Classics (which were mistakenly sent to me in a 9 1/2 instead of the 6 1/2 I needed) arrived at my apartment a few days earlier along with a message to come prepared to partake in an intense workout.  

Upon arrival at Industria Studios, we were shown to our very own locker, complete with nameplate, where our shiny, new shoes awaited inside.


---CLICK HERE TO READ MY COMPLETE REVIEW FOR INNOVATION IN TEXTILES---


1 comment:

  1. Reebok running shoes are very comfortable and feel very light on the feet. I also own a pair of Reebok running shoes that I’ve been using since more than a year. They are of superior quality and seem to be in good condition even after regular usage. The design is also quite stylish so they match well with most of my work out clothes.

    ReplyDelete