Thursday, September 6, 2018

Crazy For Cats!

Yes...I'm one of those crazy cat ladies and I make no apologies for it. If you met Quincy, my 18lb tuxedo cat, you'd try and kidnap him from me. I take great comfort in the fact that the fabulous Grace Coddington is a crazy cat lady too! Also I grew-up in a house with an all-leopard kitchen so I have a particular affinity for big cat patterns. (Yes, you heard me...leopard. Floors, plates, upholstery, etc.)

WGSN said leopard patterns have seen a 5-fold increase from last year. I think leopard and animal prints are classic and always in style but if you're a trend-follower you can take comfort knowing you're on the right track.


Harper's Bazaar UK September 2018
Tanya Taylor Resort 2018
Miu Miu as seen in Harper's Bazaar Russia

In related news... here's a picture of Bruno the Cat. He's a 25lb hunk of love who likes to stand on his hind legs. He was recently adopted from a shelter in Illinois by a couple who responded to a posting on Facebook. To show how committed they were to giving him a loving home, his mom-to-be submitted this awesome song she recorded called "Gimme That Fat Cat."  

It's a MUST-SEE!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment