FOR WONKY TYPES: (old publications but statistically very interesting)
- The Economic Impact of the Fashion Industry by The U.S Congress Joint Economic Committee
- 25 Shocking Fashion Industry Statistics
FOR BUSINESS OWNERS & JOB SEEKERS:
- Amazon Selling Its Own Clothes Actually Makes a Lot of Sense
- The Results Are In: Examining The Future of New York Fashion Week
- Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Accepting A New Job
FOR CLIMATE-CHANGE ADVOCATES:
FOR ACADEMICS & TECHIES:
TDH Editors' Note: Cornell is my alma mater and these are the kinds of things to which some of my professors would dedicate their life's research. If you read through the article you will note that this innovation could be a harbinger of what's to come in the world of wearables.
I'm traveling to China on business in a week so there may be a gap in postings. Until then...let me know what you think of this new idea in the comments section below as well as what topics you might like to read about.